Heavy Duty Technician
– Second year apprentice or above.
– Automotive and/or diesel mechanics.
– Physically fit because of job requirements.
– Self starter and a team player with excellent organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
– No shift work, No nights, No weekends.
– Full Time Position.
– Benefits Package.
– Competitive wages.
– Service, maintenance and repair of trucks, major overhaul of diesel engines, tractors and trailers (diesel vehicles only)
– Repair of trucks, equipment, engines, bumper to bumper repairs.
– Will train automotive mechanic for light duty diesel repair.
– Will train heavy duty mechanic for diesel engine repair.
Please forward your resumes to Diesel Tech Truck Repair:
*In person : 14215-120 Ave. Edmonton, AB T5L 2R8
*Via Fax : 780-488-5367 or by
*E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org